Fire Resistant, Single Leaf Sliding Door T90-2-FSA „KB-S“, tested and approved according to DIN 4102-5, Z-6.20-2101 dated 02.12.2018, for fitting into:
- Masonry to DIN 1053-1, quality class min. 12 and mortar-group >II, min. wall-thickness 240 mm, or
- Concrete to DIN 1045-1, quality class min. C12/15, wall-thickness 140 mm, or
- Blocks of cellular concrete to DIN 4165 part 3, quality class 4, wall-thickness 240 mm, or
- Lying cellular concrete plates with certificate, quality class min. 4.4, min. wall-thickness 175 mm, or
- coated steel supports of at least the fire resistance class F90 according to DIN 4102-a
Made of several 550 – 1400 mm wide elements (depends on the total dimension of the door). Door leaves 62 mm thick with 1 mm steel sheet thickness resp. 63 mm with 1,5 mm steel sheet thickness. Additionally with escape door or slip door (glazing available, maximum window size 550 mm x 1300 mm). Every element with glazing, maximum window size max. 900 mm x 1300 mm.
Even surface made of galvanized steel sheet (1 mm resp. 1.5 mm thick). Panel joints covered with cover strips. Optionally door leaf, cover strips, counterweight and counterweight-cover primed powder-coated (at extra cost), maximum door leaf height 4300 mm.
Elements mounted to spring suspended running gears.
System running gear, running rails and consoles galvanized.
Recessed door handle resp. bail handle, alternatively lockable with hook-lock. Door is closed mechanically by counter-weights, door closing speed is adjustable by radial-damper (constant closing speed), shock-absorbers.
Fixing device, electric drive, spring rope pulley